Avoid the spread of disease that may be brought into your home by mice that came from the outside. Keep your family always safe when you get rid of those annoying mice that will destroy your home furniture, your walls, and even eat your food! Use the Non-Toxic Sticky Mouse Traps and feel secure that mice won’t be bothering your home again.
Better have a look at these features that you can get when you start using this sticky rat traps:
- COMES WITH STRONG ADHESIVE – You can be sure that these sticky mouse traps will lock mice into place with its strong adhesive component that does not easily wear off even when the mice keep on moving – it will even trap the mice more!
- EASY TO CUSTOMIZE AND CUT – No need to worry if the size of the sticky rat traps are too large for you as you can easily cut them into pieces so that you can distribute them inside any space of your home.
- NON-TOXIC AND SAFE TO USE – The material and ingredients used to make this trap is not poisonous and will not cause any harm to your family. It does not have any foul smell and will not affect the ambiance of your home.
- GREAT FOR ANY TYPES OF SPACE – Whether you are using them inside your home, your office space, or even at a warehouse or business establishment, you can be sure that this sticky mouse trap will work wonders for you!
There is no time to wait! eliminate those dirty and disease-carrying mice away from your home and keep your space clean for the whole family to enjoy! Click on the “Add to Cart” button now and feel relieved knowing that there will be no mouse lurking behind the dark corners of your space. Get yours TODAY!
How to Use the Sticky Rat Traps:
There are many ways to capture a mouse but trapping them using a sticky adhesive would be the best way. There are ways that you can strategically use the sticky mouse traps to your advantage so that you can capture a lot of these breeds and dispose of them right away.
- Decide first on the length of the sticky mouse trap that you want to use and cut them into sizes depending on the location that you want to place them.
- It would be best if you can place them on areas that rats would frequent such as your kitchen, the entrance/exit doors, near the trash bin, underneath the tables, or areas where you see tiny holes on your wall.
- Once you have found the area where you want to place the trap and cut the size according to space, strip the catcher and place the adhesive side up to stick the feet and body of the mouse when the pass on it.
- Setup the sticky mouse traps before going to sleep and dispose of the trapped mouse during the morning.
Size: Length 120cm, Width 28cm